Tuesday 18 November 2014

Book Signing






I am going to be signing books on  

Saturday 13 December 2014

from 12.00-14.00

at

Rainbow book shop

40 East Street, Wimborne, 
Dorset, BH21 1DX
England


What people have been saying about this book

***** star reviews on Amazon

"It is incredibly compelling"

"I fell in love with the Sponge family"

"I found myself laughing and crying about the daily events this family came up against"

This book is powerful and unique"

"A really delightful book, thoughtful, sensitive, faith filled, touching, funny and poignant"

"Wonderful book! I heartily recommend this book"

"The ending of the book was completely unexpected, mind-blowing and empowering"

"To me, this is the theme of the book - seeds being planted even on the weariest of days. Nothing can interfere with Christ's love being lived out on a day-to-day basis"

"This book will inspire you"




Author Margaret Kazmierczak of
How to make Victoria Sponge

(A family based Christian novel)


Book also available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback format. Order early for Christmas so as not to be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment