Wednesday 1 October 2014

Great weekend Conference



It was uplifting to go to a conference at the weekend where we were fed spiritually and physically. 

The 'food' was 'Jesus, hope of the nations'. 

And what 'food' that is. He is our hope, our only hope. 

That is what Victoria Sponge is all about, hope. God's hope for a wonderful relationship with us and our response to that hope in a broken world.


I was delighted to see my book displayed on the Good News Christian book stand, at the weekend. My purpose as always is to promote God, so I was very pleased when people came up and asked me about how 'Victoria Sponge' came about. Here was my opportunity to witness to its birth through to its fruition. This certainly helped with sales but more importantly, showed how God can complete our dreams when we align ourselves with His will. 

I pray that those who were kind enough to purchase "How to make Victoria Sponge" will be blessed by its message and encouraged to hope in God's love for all of us. 

God bless Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment